The Parish of Marysburgh was officially established by Bishop J. Strachan, in the Diocese of Toronto, in 1850, and the first local priest, Rev. J. Tooke, arrived in 1851. Since then, the Anglican churches of St. Philip’s and St. John’s have served as spiritual homes to several generations in Milford, Waupoos, and Prince Edward County.
St. Philip’s, Milford
St. John’s, Waupoos